Required Data Entry Operator for Islamabad

Job Title: Data Entry Operator
Industry: Information Technology
Job Type: Permanent ( firstshift )
Job Location: Islamabad
Gender: Male
Minimum Education: Intermediate
Degree Title: Matric / FA / BA
Career Level Entry Level
Minimum Experience: Not Required
Work Permit: Pakistan

Job Description:

We are currently seeking Data Entry personnel to join our office. You will work with a team of dedicated IT professionals and provide IT support and services.

Your key responsibilities will be:
- Entering data into Excel spreadsheets- Data mining from online and off line content

Skills Required

Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)

- Ability to browse the net and use search engines with ease

Additional skills which will support your application

- Good written English skills preferable
- Familiarity with any photographic suite (Adobe Photoshop, Paintshop, etc) will be a plus.

Company Information
Company Name: Interactive Group of Companies
Company Description:

The InterActive Group draws its strengths from all the constituent companies, each focused on a particular area of expertise, all of which combine together on the group level to provide complete end-to-end turnkey solutions to our customers.

The Interactive Group is based on:

Private limited Companies:

Interactive Communications (Pvt) Ltd
Interactive Convergence (Pvt) Ltd
Diallog Broadband (Pvt) Ltd
Super Dialogue (Pvt) Ltd
Ertibatat ( Pvt) Ltd
Radio Buraq ( Pvt) Ltd
Others:

Interactive Consulting
Interactive GIS
Interactive Cinecast
Radio Buraq
Radio Buraq Sarhad
Radio Buraq Mardan

Comments

Unknown said…
hello sir or madam
im intrest to your job which i found from internet i have complet BA and i have lots of skills in computer and i also finished my english advance course i want to work with u so please let me no all they proccess thanks
your faithfully
Rustam
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
Dear Sirs,

I am interested in the above mentioned job.I am graduate from Punjab University. I have also got One Year Diploma in Computer Sciences. I have done many short courses. I can well communicate in English. I am more than ready to work with you. Please let me know your comments on my following email address.


Regards,

Abdul Rauf
ar.ayubi08@gmail.com
Unknown said…
HELLO SIR OR MADAM
I AM INTREST TO YOUR JOB WHICH HAVE MATRIC AND I HAVE LOTS SKILLS IN COMPUTER. I WANT TO WORK WITH YOU SO PLEASE LET ME ALL THEY PROCESS THANKS
YOUR FAITFULLY
MUNSIF KHAN